Raise Your Question

  • Which Vietnam visa do I need?

    I will take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City and then staying there for about 10 days, and then take a flight to Hanoi and staying there for about 15 days, and take a bus to Laos and take flight from there to my country. So, which kind of Vietnam visa do I need, single entry or multiple entry. Thanks.

    Asked by Diana Kali, 2182 days ago Comment View all 1 comment
  • Dear Diana Kali,

    Be kindly informed that with when apply for single or multiple entry visa to Vietnam, you only need to care the number of times you enter and exit Vietnam, not any individual destination in Vietnam. So in this case, you need to apply for a single entry for Vietnam only.

    Wish you all good things,


    Answered by AdminVisa, 2181 days ago. 0 unhelpful.
  • Enter your info

  • captcha Refresh
  • Submit
  • Enter your email

  • Enter your subject

  • Enter your message

  • Enter code

  • captcha Refresh
  • Send